Our flexible design-build program offers single source responsibility, a wealth of knowledge and innovative solutions for every project.
Based on our proven process, we establish and agree to project designs and risks before beginning construction. This process – combined with our commitment to client satisfaction – lowers costs, controls the schedule, enhances collaboration between the contractor and the design team and, most importantly, establishes clear lines of communication to ensure a smooth delivery.
We are proud to consistently provide top results and maintain 100% client satisfaction. We believe this is a direct reflection of our staff’s expertise, partnering with the top architectural firms and implementing the design-build program.
Benefits of the design-build process include:
- Maintaining realistic project completion dates.
- Implementing cost-effective systems, methods and monitoring, and minimizing additional construction costs.
- Phased construction – allowing construction to begin before the full design is complete – saves time.
- Strengthening the relationship between the owner, design members and the construction team, and encouraging teamwork to resolve issues, saving time and money.
- Minimizing, or completely eliminating, contractor-directed change orders.
- Allowing for special services, such as preliminary feasibility studies, value engineering and life cycle costing analysis.